You have come to the right place. We can supply you with top quality acrylic sheets in various thicknesses. We supply genuine 100% virgin PMMA acrylic. This is very different from most of the acrylic that other companies sell. Our sheets are slightly more expensive than the inferior acrylic you often see advertised. However, the quality is *far* superior.
Things to Keep in Mind
- We only stock CLEAR acrylic – no colours, tints or mirrored finishes are available.
- Unfortunately we are unable to do same-day cutting. Our current average turnaround for cutting is 4-5 days
- The prices below are for single sheet orders. If you require larger quantities of acrylic sheets then please contact us for a quotation.
- We can supply cut to size acrylic.*Please note that no refunds will be given on cut to size orders that are completed*
- You can order from 1 sheet to 1000. We offer pickup from Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane. Alternatively, we MAY be able to arrange freight depending on your location. Pricing for delivery will be quoted based on your location.
We have some of the cheapest prices in South East Queensland
- 1220mm x 2440mm x 3mm – $172 (Including GST)
- 1220mm x 2440mm x 4.5mm – $204 (Including GST)
- 1220mm x 2440mm x 6mm – $237 (Including GST)
- 1220mm x 2440mm x 8mm – $260 (Including GST)
- 1220mm x 2440mm x 10mm – $360 (Including GST) (Full sheets only, by order)
Reasons to Use Our Acrylic Sheets
- Acrylic sheets are used in a wide variety of industries. This includes display cabinets, boat windscreens, aquariums, aircraft windows. Acrylic and Plexiglass can be cut and formed into a variety of shapes. It is impact resistant and much lighter than glass.
- Our custom-cut acrylic panels can help you with the Brisbane City Council Pool Fencing regulations.
To place an order, please click here.
We have recently set up a new sister company for amazing, super-thick custom-made tarps!